Tired of advertising your yard sale, dealing with haggling, and disappointing turnout? Still need to declutter those cute kids clothes and other items? Try consignment!
Benefits of consignment:
- Make money
- Declutter your home
- Help other families find affordable kids clothes and other items
- NO hoarding stuff you no longer need until you have enough to hold a sale
- NO plastering your address all over the Internet, hanging up signs or advertising in the paper
- NO getting up before dawn Friday and Saturday mornings
- NO strangers at your house
- NO haggling with customers–AT ALL
- NO cashbox to tend or change to give
- NO trips to DI with unsold merchandise
At KIDSmart, we use a premier consignment system to make things easy for our sellers. You tag your merchandise and sign up for a volunteer shift (for early shopping privileges)—all from the comfort of your home. The week of the sale, you place your items in their designated areas, shop and save money. Each night you can track what’s already sold. After the sale, you can pick up items you’d like to keep (or we can donate them for you!) and your check.
What’s the catch? It’s only one week, twice a year. So mark your calendars and don’t miss it! Sign up to consign now!